SCAFFOLDERS REQUIRED FOR PERMANENT ROLES GERALDTON
- Join a Family Orientated Rapidly Growing Company
- Live in a Coastal, Lifestyle Rich Location
- Work with a Professional Team With Opportunity to Advance
- Competitive Salary
- Salary between $60,000 to $100,000
GHS Group is a quality assured diversified industrial solutions provider working across regional Western Australia. A diversified and progressive business based in Geraldton, GHS is a fully integrated, multidisciplinary service provider to the mining, infrastructure, and construction sectors.
GHS leverages over 30 years of experience with the knowledge to provide comprehensive, cost effective and innovative solutions to the benefit of our clients. Our success can be attributed to our team of professionals, delivering high quality outcomes, safely, on time and on budget.
GHS is an employer of choice offering positions of employment based in lifestyle rich Geraldton. GHS is a family friendly, equal opportunity employer, providing a supportive team environment. Should you have the right attitude, skills and experience to contribute and add value to this progressive team, we encourage you to apply.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SCAFFOLDERS LOOKING FOR STABILITY AND OPPORTUNITY
Purpose of Position
Scaffolders are important members of the GHS Solutions team, erecting scaffolds to meet customer requirements, in accordance with Australian Standards. All members of the team have a shared responsibility in keeping themselves and all employees safe from harm.
Servicing the Midwest region, Western Australia.
- Locally based
- DIDO Shutdown 12 hour shifts
- MSIC preferred but not necessary
- Mining & Resources Work
- NW Coastal – Wharf Work
- Excellent rates for all scaffolders
- Erection and dismantle of scaffolding in a timely manner as instructed and to Australian Standards.
- Assist to prepare and plan for scaffolding activities.
- To act with integrity, honesty and ethically at all times.
- Proactively engages to create a safer workplace.
Role Specific Competencies
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Competent in the erection and dismantle of scaffolding.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and ongoing drug and alcohol tests
- Construction Industry White Card (essential)
- MSIC Licence (preferred)
- Worksafe WA High Risk Licence - Advanced, Intermediate or Basic Scaffolding (essential)
- Current Working at Heights (essential)
- Current National Police Clearance suitable for working on Gold Mines (essential)
- Worksafe WA High Risk Licence - Forklift (preferred)
- Drivers Licence - Truck Licence (preferred)
- Current Confined Space (preferred)
If you are looking to take the next big step in your career, we want to hear from you!